- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your Hardware is pretty much compatible with game requirements than you have to go through some points before playing game to prevent your PC from lagging:-
- Shut down all running updates
- Remove all temporary files from your system
- You must have enough memory on disc that can support your paging memory
- Stop background running applications
- Run Reginout Utility for extreme gaming experience
- Update DX on your system
- Try putting all graphics on low
It could just be that the graphics set in your PC is just not capable of producing the resolutions/operations required for the game as they are set or you maybe need an updated graphics driver. Try reducing the resolution settings in the game(s) if you can. Also make sure that the resoulution screen setting is correct for the size of screen and that you dont have any strange modes set up like trying to output to 2 screens etc.
Usually this happens when the computer is compatible to run the game but not compatible to keep it playing,,, meaning that the computer can execute the game (get it started) but fails to keep it going. The cause of this problem is the graphics adapter so a new graphics card will solve this problem, and remember when buying a graphics card make sure you buy one that is better than the one the game requires.