Question about Computers & Internet
Here's a sollution:
1. Click on Skype Menu Tools -> Options.
2. In General section on the left press Video Settings.
3. Check Enable skype video check box
4. Check Star my video automatically when I am in a call check box
5. Select webcam from the drop-out menu
6.You may check webcam settings by pressing button Webcam Settings
7. If you can't see your video in rectangle on the right, check whether your webcam is correctly installed (driver) and connected to the PC.
8. Check Automatically receive video... from anyone or only people in my Contact List check box.
9. Save your changes
Also you might need the latest version of DirectX to use skype video at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&DisplayLang=en
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2017 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2013 | Dell Computers & Internet
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!