Question about PC Desktops
Here's a sollution:
1. Click on Skype Menu Tools -> Options.
2. In General section on the left press Video Settings.
3. Check Enable skype video check box
4. Check Star my video automatically when I am in a call check box
5. Select webcam from the drop-out menu
6.You may check webcam settings by pressing button Webcam Settings
7. If you can't see your video in rectangle on the right, check whether your webcam is correctly installed (driver) and connected to the PC.
8. Check Automatically receive video... from anyone or only people in my Contact List check box.
9. Save your changes
Also you might need the latest version of DirectX to use skype video at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&DisplayLang=en
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2010 | Acer PC Desktops
Mar 14, 2010 | PC Desktops
Jan 19, 2010 | E-Machines W2260 PC Desktop
Aug 14, 2009 | Dell XPS One Red Desktop Computer
Mar 29, 2009 | HP TouchSmart IQ770 PC Desktop
Jan 25, 2009 | PC Desktops
Jan 19, 2009 | PC Desktops
Dec 07, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 04, 2008 | PC Desktops
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!