Question about Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
You need to check and clean the pump filter.
If there is no filter located at the front of washer, (check handbook),
Then remove the rear lower rear panel of washer.
Remove large black hose fastened to bottom of drum.
Remove and clean filter inside hose.
Fit back and test
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
SOURCE: have an hotpoint ultima wt940
Posted on Feb 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2014 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Mar 06, 2013 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 22, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 10, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF865 Front Load Washer
Oct 10, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston AW125 Front Load Washer
Sep 13, 2009 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Apr 12, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!