Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
press the alarm button (so the alarm time is on the screen) then the + button. do the same to deactivate the alarm.
it took me forever to work this out after losing my instructions, feel a bit of an idiot now it seems so simple
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Hi Follow this link for a copy of the clock instructions http://www.precisiontimekeepingshop.com/WebRoot/Store3/Shops/es119696_es124040752439/4A01/ADE9/E32C/D6DB/8872/50ED/8971/B0A9/PREC0007_0020_Instructions_0020_copy.pdf
Posted on Oct 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 16, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 20, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 26, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 10, 2014 | Watches
Feb 02, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 04, 2011 | Seth Thomas Radio Controlled Wall Clock -...
Jan 05, 2010 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
Oct 29, 2008 | RCA RP3711 Clock Radio
595 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: