Question about Refrigerators
Ive got a kegerater its a older unit. only has the 2 prung plug. (no ground) now when i plug it in i get a slight jolt when i touch the tower/metal.
however the prior owner had a ground wire attached to the side then ran it to the socket. in my upstairs my outlet is not grounded so i cant do that. what other options do i have? why is it doing this shocking?
YOU NEED TO BUY A ADAPTER FROM 3 TO 2 AND HAVE AND BE SHUR THE WIRES ARE NOT REVERS YOU HAVE A SMALL AND A LAREGE OPENING IN THE PLUG AND THE SMALL IS THE HOT WIRE IF THE ARE REVERS IT WILL SHOCK YOU ADD A GROUN GROM THE COLD WATER LINE TO THE REF. ANY SCRUE IN THE BACK. AND BE SAVE USE GOOD NON SCHOKING BOOTS.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2013 | Beverage-Air BM23
Apr 30, 2010 | Beverage-Air Kegerator - Beer Keg Cooler...
Apr 19, 2010 | Beverage-Air Kegerator - Beer Keg Cooler...
Oct 25, 2009 | Beverage-Air Kegerator - Beer Keg Cooler...
May 08, 2009 | Danby DKC645BLS Compact Beverage Cooler
Jan 20, 2009 | Beverage-Air Kegerator - Beer Keg Cooler...
Jan 12, 2009 | Beverage-Air DD58 Beverage Cooler
Apr 04, 2008 | Refrigerators
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!