Question about Tvone TV-207 Television

1 Answer

Power module I'am looking for a power module for a RCA L32WD22. 32" . Do you know where I can buy it ?. Thanks............

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert that hasĀ over 500 points.


    An expert who has answered 200 questions.

  • Expert
  • 277 Answers

Those power modules are not available. But you can get a new tv!
Take your tv to a service center and ask them to fix it. Make sur they are using a work order. When they cant fix it, take the work order and call 1-877-297-8391 and they will get you a tv

Posted on Jul 21, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Looking for a manual for rca dpdm70r do you know anywhere I can download a copy

There are not any digital manuals for this TV. The best I could find is the FAQ page from RCA (which is pretty good), and a YouTube video showing how to use it here:

Oct 25, 2014 | RCA DPDM70R 7-Inch Digital TV with DVD...

1 Answer

RCA E09310WH ; does not come on ; has power & fuse is OK

How do you know you have power if it doesn't turn on? Could be the internal power supply is bad.

May 28, 2014 | RCA E09310WH 9 in. Television

1 Answer

RCA TV E09397AB How to set to channel 3 or 4

I would suggest to unplug the TV from the power source for a while. Before plugging the TV to the power source, connect the VCR and play a movie or have some signal for the TV to store channel 3 into the memory. You might have to do the autoprogramming if the above did not work.
Let me know if you need further assistance.

Feb 15, 2010 | Portable Televisions

1 Answer

Naxa nx-528 12vdc plugged to 115vac need to fix

WIthout Googling this model, I would say replace the fuse or the power module. Some appliances have fuses that pop to interrupt any power spikes so you might want to open this up look for one that may look like a small glass vial or a flat plastic tooth, much like those used in cars. If it doesn't have one you can try to find the power module and replace it. I suspect this will be very hard to do since getting and installing a replacement part would probably cost as much as buying a newer model. Hope that helps. God bless!

Dec 29, 2009 | Naxa Electronics NX-517 Television

1 Answer

I have this same model TV and I use it with as

You probably need an RF (radio frquency) modulator to be connected between the cable and the TV. Connect the cable to the ANT IN on the RF modulator and then use the TO TV outlet OR the three RCA outlets (yellow video, red left audio channel, white right video channel) to connect to the Haier portable TV

I bought two such modulators made by TriQuest at a local surplus-type store (i.e. Big Lots) for about ten bucks each.

Incidentally the TriQuest unit also has an S-video output.

Nov 16, 2009 | Haier HLT71 7 in. Portable TV

1 Answer

Change my rca xl 100 to it video input without a remote

ye a tech can do that.he'll make a extension of the video input at rear.or you can buy a switchbox for that.

May 20, 2009 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100 Color...

2 Answers

Portable TV becoming obsolete

Just buy a TV modulator which have an output for RCA cables use in DTV .This is fit to your old TV have RF input an RCA output.

Hope it may help you;


Jan 29, 2009 | Optimus 16-177 2.5 in. Television

1 Answer

I have a Sanyo TV from approximately 2001-2002. And I'm trying to connect rca cables so that I can hook up my old PS2 with an input box [I think it's called.] but there's no rca connections in the back....

Ok if you want to hook up RCA cables to that TV and dont have a adapter you can buy a RF MODULATOR ( Wall-mart / radio shack for $20.00) and use that to conect to TV and the ps2 will connect to that ( this will also let you use a DVD player with the TV!)
Instructions in RF package!

Jan 18, 2009 | Portable Televisions

1 Answer

DTV hookup for an RCA XL-100 TV

Buy a box modulator which have RF input then have RCA output that's input to your TV or other option below.

Just click and choose whatever hooked up connection you want;

DVD Players/Recorders: Home Theater Setup, Installation & Hook Up ..

Plasma or Video Projector Wiring Guide

Blue-ray Surround Wiring

HP TVs - TV Cable and Connection Types

Hope this may help;



Jan 07, 2009 | RCA E13309 13-Inch Diagonal XL-100¿...

1 Answer

Unit is dead....

The power supply is the first place to start.

Is there a transformer? Check to see that there is AC on the primary & secondary of the transformer.

If no AC on the secondary, then the transformer is bad. If AC ok on the secondary, then look for a bad rectifier diode/module and/or regulator module. There might also be fuses on the DC side of the power supply.

If the unit is completely dead, it's most likely a power supply issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Good luck!

- Jim

Feb 08, 2008 | Panasonic WV-CM1020 Television

Not finding what you are looking for?
Portable Televisions Logo

Related Topics:

66 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Tvone Portable Televisions Experts


Level 2 Expert

136 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2124 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2267 Answers

Are you a Tvone Portable Television Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides