Question about Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: nothing is openning
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Does all your CDs not working when you insert them on your CDROM drive? There is a possibility that you CRRom drive's lens is failing. You can try cleaning it with a lens cleaner Or try this steps below.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit, and then click OK.
3. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
4. On the File menu, click Export.
5. In the File name box, type savedkey, and then click Save.
6. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type UpperFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
7. Click the REG_MULTI_SZ data type LowerFilters, and then click Delete on the Edit menu. When you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
8. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
If this steps did not fix the problem i would suggest buy a new one to save you the hassle and time.
Posted on May 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2008 | Kenwood DV-5700 Multi-disc DVD Player
Oct 11, 2012 | Kenwood KDC-C715 10 Disc CD Changer
Apr 29, 2012 | Kenwood KDC-719 CD Player
Jul 28, 2011 | Philips CDR785 3-Disc CD Recorder
Mar 24, 2011 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jun 23, 2009 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jan 02, 2007 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV460 Digital Camcorder
Nov 05, 2005 | Kenwood CD-423M 200-Disc CD Player
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: