Question about Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Try 002 if that dont work CODE RETRIEVAL:
This feature can help you to find out what the 3 digit code that is currently stored in your
"Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote" for a specific device without having to reference the
code list manual.
1. Press and hold down the CODE SEARCH button •for at least 3 seconds until the red LED
lights up solid red.
2. Press the device button , e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the LED light will blink once and
then remain solid red.
3. Press each of the number buttons 0-9 until the LED blinks once. This will signify the
1st number in the 3-digit code for the device that is programmed in your remote control.
4. Repeat same process to find the 2nd and 3rd digit for the 3-digit code.
5. Once you have found the 3rd digit the LED will turn off
i found the manual for remote at http://files.remotecentral.com/download/363/jumbo-manual.zip.html
Posted on Jan 13, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
Oct 17, 2009 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Jul 31, 2009 | Digital Lifestyle FA1B32Z 32 in. LCD...
Mar 09, 2009 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: