Question about Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Try 002 if that dont work CODE RETRIEVAL:
This feature can help you to find out what the 3 digit code that is currently stored in your
"Innovage Jumbo Universal Remote" for a specific device without having to reference the
code list manual.
1. Press and hold down the CODE SEARCH button •for at least 3 seconds until the red LED
lights up solid red.
2. Press the device button , e.g. TV, DVD, VCR, etc. and the LED light will blink once and
then remain solid red.
3. Press each of the number buttons 0-9 until the LED blinks once. This will signify the
1st number in the 3-digit code for the device that is programmed in your remote control.
4. Repeat same process to find the 2nd and 3rd digit for the 3-digit code.
5. Once you have found the 3rd digit the LED will turn off
i found the manual for remote at http://files.remotecentral.com/download/363/jumbo-manual.zip.html
Posted on Jan 13, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
Oct 17, 2009 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Mar 09, 2009 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: