Question about Televison & Video
We recently bought a new house but unfortunately the previous owner has not left any instructions. It was put in in 2006. When we attempt to turn on there is no sound of gas nor ignition click. i have checked and replaced the batteries in the remote control, but this hasnt helped. The ignition appears to run off another set of batteries (wrapped in black plastic and says replaced in May 2010) but I don't know where to get these from. Also have made several calls to Legend in Blackburn requesting a copy of instructions be e-mailed but to no avail. Please can anyone help!
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. The site has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; to which you want set-up codes; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts. ...
Posted on Apr 24, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have been looking for the same codes myself and all I have found is:
hope one of these work for you.
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
Try this, just be patient when programing it might take a couple of minutes to program.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2016 | Onkyo TX-SR502 Receiver
Dec 29, 2015 | Bose Lifestyle SA-2 2-Channel Amplifier
Oct 01, 2013 | Insignia RC-800M Remote Control
Sep 27, 2013 | Onkyo Remote Control RC-81S p/n:RC81S
Sep 03, 2011 | Canon RC6 Wireless Remote RC 6
Jan 07, 2010 | Vantage Televison & Video
Sep 12, 2009 | Onkyo TX-SR606 Receiver
May 04, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 06, 2008 | Universal Remote Control URC-6131N Remote...
Nov 26, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: