To configure the router follow the steps below:
1. Connect a ethernet cable from the Modem to the WAN port of the router(isolated port).
2. Connect the computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports. Please make sure that THERE IS NO DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MODEM AND THE COMPUTERS (either using Ethernet cable or USB cable).
3. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
4. Access the router settings with the address: www.routerlogin.com/basicsetting.htm
5. Whenever prompted for username and password please enter User Name as 'admin' and Password as 'password'.
6. Click 'setup wizard'(at the top of list) from left menu.
7. Select yes and Click next.
8. In case you get the message: 'You already have a valid internet connection do you still want to continue', click 'YES'.
9. It should give you either a "Dynamic IP Detected" or "PPPoE detected".
10. If you get "Dynamic IP Detected" click on 'Next'. On the next page select 'Use Computer MAC Address' under Router MAC Address' and click 'Apply'.
11. If you get "PPPoE detected" click on 'Next'. Enter the login name and password provided by the ISP. Click Apply.
12. From the left menu go to 'Router Status' and check if you get the internet port ip address.
13. Click on 'Logout' (at the bottom of the list) from left menu.
14. Open up another browser window and try to access internet.
OR download the manual frm here:
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.