Was wondering about how one goes about synchronizing the two time formats on the T-touch. I've recently had the battery changed and they didn't adjust that, and I don't have the manual on me either. Any suggestions?
Is it possible to adjust the compas needles as well? They're no longer aligned in the straight line like they used to be.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert that has over 10 points.
Re: synchronizing the manual and digital clocks
Push the middle button then touch the centre screen selecting the "nits" mode(24 C m), then push the middle button again for 5 seconds."Synchro" will appear on the display. By using pushers + and -, bring the two hands pre-cisely to 12 o'clock
Incrementation of the minute hand(3 steps=1 minute)
Incrementattion of the hour hand(3 steps=1 minute)
Press the middle button to validate the setting.
Push the middle button then touch the center screen selecting the "nits" mode(24 C m), then push the middle button again for 5 seconds. "Synchro" will appear on the display. Using pushers + and -, bring the two hands pre-cisely to 12 o'clock (do not hold down both buttons at the same time, just use each + and - button independently until both hands reach the 12 o'clock time). Then press middle button to validate the setting.
After validating setting, go back to home screen and hold down the + or - buttons until you reach the current time.
I added this review since I was having trouble even after reading some other posts...good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, You can try to so the synchronization to match the digital time and the analog hands. here are the step by step procedure including visuals, click on the link. I hope this will resolve your issue. Thank you for choosing Fixya.
Hi, activate the touch screen, touch the middle of the screen 3 times slowly until you see the OPT in the LCD. press the middle big button on the side of the watch once until you see the 24H screen, then hold down the same side middle button for 5 seconds, the display will then say SYNCRO.
You first move the hour hand with the top and bottom side buttons to 12 touch the middle of your screen to set then move the minute hand to 12 as straight as you can, then press the middle of the screen to set to exact digital time. Thanks Mark ;-)
The Tissot Touch watch is expected to need "SYNCHRONIZTION" periodically. (that is, to synchronize the digital and analog portions.) The Tissot manual tells how to do this. This manual came with your watch and is available online from the Tissot website.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Sometimes a watch will be off center due to shock, dead battery etc. Symptoms are; hands don’t line up, digital and analog time doesn’t match, Compass function doesn’t have the hands exactly opposite etc. This can all be fixed. The Synchronization function can be used:
1. Activate Crystal 2. Tap center until you are the unit’s screen (12h or 24h, F ft or C m). 3. Push and hold (at least five seconds) the center crown 4. Watch will beep and word (SYNCHRO) will appear in the display. 5. Use the top + button to line up the minute hand right on the 12. 6. Use the bottom – button to line up the hour hand right on the 12. 7. When finished, press crown and you will go back to time.
This is user-correctable.
See manual page 4, titled "Synchronization".
1. Press T button
2. touch center until you see the 24h/units
3. hold down T for 5 seconds until you see "Synchro" in the LCD.
4. use the + button to move the long hand to 12 o'clock, use the - button to move the short hand to 12 o'clock
6. press T button to commit settings.
Hands will move to agree with the time in LCD.
press the T button until the crystal is activated.
press the middle of the glass until the time format appears (24hb Cm appears)
hold the T button for 5secs (SYNCHro appears)
move the hands until they are at 12 o'clock. ( + button moves the minute hand. - button moves the hour hand)
press the T button to set.