Question about Printers & Copiers
Did you follow this steps?
1. Load envelopes.
2. From the software application,
3. Click Properties, Preferences,
4. From the “I Want To” menu, select
5. From the Envelope Size list, select
6. Select Portrait or Landscape
• Most envelopes use landscape
• Make sure the same orientation
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK.
9. Click OK or Print.
If your printer still does not want to print on envelopes, come back and let me know if there are any error messages.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2011 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 09, 2011 | Lexmark E232 Laser Printer
Dec 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Lexmark Z705 Inkjet Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
May 17, 2009 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jan 16, 2008 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!