Question about Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
The 58 inch Unit cuts out and starts blinking 10 times and repeats continually once the power source is plugged in.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
are you using a PC to feed a signal or maybe a cable with an adapter?
I had the same issue when I used one of the rear HDMI ports to show a PC display. Apparently there is a software difference between the rear and side/front ports. Inputting the PC through the side HDMI port has solved the problem for me (so far!)
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
Ur power supply board is dead, u know basic electronics’ and soldering? Most of the times, the power supply board just have dead leakages gases capacitors.These capacitors always bulges up on it top,or puff up on it top.Replaced these gases leakages capacitors will get your tv power stable,and work again.Or tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole refurbish power supply board for the replacement.
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
SOURCE: power light blinks 13 times
need replaced A-BOARD
Manufacturer Panasonic Part Number TNPH0716ABS Description A- BOARD
After the installation of a new A board, unit has the characters "CHK" on screen. The usual reset procedures of [VOL -] and [MENU] or [OK] or [SLEEP] will not get rid of "CHK".
1. Enter the service mode by holding down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and simultaneously pressing the [INFO] button on the remote control three times.
2. Press the number  key on the remote to highlight [SRV-TOOL].
3. Press the [OK] button on the remote control to select [SRV-TOOL].
4. Use the [DOWN ARROW] on the remote control to scroll down to [PCTC].
5. Use the [RIGHT ARROW] button on the remote to open the box to the right, then press and hold down the [MUTE] button on remote to display Time/Count.
6. Press and hold the [RETURN] button on the remote control until the TV turns off.
7. Immediately press and hold down the [VOL -] button on the TV (main unit) and the [MENU] button on the remote. The TV should come up in the Self Check mode.
8. Remove AC power.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2014 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Oct 18, 2013 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Jul 16, 2013 | Panasonic TH-46PZ80U model Viera Plasma...
Sep 23, 2012 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Jun 08, 2012 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Jul 11, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Jun 03, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
May 20, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80U Plasma TV
Sep 26, 2014 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
Jul 12, 2014 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PX80U Plasma TV
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!