Question about Panasonic KXDT343 Phone
I am trying to get my new Plantronics CS510 device to work with my phone system. The manual says that i need to press the button on the headset and the headphone button on my land line at the same time to initiate a call. Can someone pls help me? Thx!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please refer to the manual page 5-6 for how to storing caller's information names and numbers.
To set the time of the phone, there are several way that may help, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Press Prog or Pause, **, and then enter your system password (default is 1234).
Press 000, Press Enter, enter the YEAR
Press select for Month
Press right arrow, enter date (MM-DD)
Press Enter, Press Next, Enter Hour (01 to 12)
Enter minute (00 to 59 seconds), select AM or PM, press enter, and then press hold.
Exit until you are back at the main screen and you're done!
Posted on Jan 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2017 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Feb 20, 2015 | Toshiba DKT-2020-SD telephone
Feb 20, 2015 | Panasonic KX DT343-B Digital phone - Black
Nov 05, 2014 | Panasonic KX DT343-B Digital phone - Black
Feb 15, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7431 Corded Phone
Jan 06, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jul 17, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
Apr 18, 2010 | LG GM200 Cell Phone
Aug 28, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Dec 06, 2008 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!