Question about ATI RADEON HD 2400 PRO Graphic Card
I want get dualview in my old laptop but the graphics card doesn't support the utility , I am using a IBM Thinkpad A20m pentium 3 model.
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonxprevious-xp.html 13.3MB 8.12 12/10/2008 Display Driver Only try this you might need new update to receive dual view
Resolved Issues for the Windows XP Operating System
This section provides information on resolved issues in this release of the ATI
Catalyst™ Software Suite for Windows XP. These include:
• Using an HDMI cable to connect an ATI All-in-Wonder to a Yamaha receiver
may result in the display resolution being limited to 1280x1024 and audio
failing to function
• Catalyst Control Center, some of the 3D settings are not displayed on ATI
Radeon HD 4870 adapters
• The operating system may fail to start after installing the display driver with
some configurations of "Crosfire" with Radeon X1900 Series devices
• The operating system may intermittently fail when exiting Test Drive Unlimited
after extensive game play
• Dual display, playing multiple video files on each monitor may cause the system
to stop responding
• City of Villains: Attempting to launch the game on a system running Windows
XP and containing either two ATI Radeon HD 38x0 or 46x0 products
may result in the game failing to load and the operating system failing to
• Some OpenGL applications may cause the OS to stop responding on some
ATI Radeon HD 45xx adapters
• On some configurations, the display driver may stop responding when resolution
is set to 2048x1536 with 8X Anti-Alias and Edge Detect filter enabled
• Exiting some games may intermittently cause the following error message
when 8X anti-alias edge detection is enabled: "Display Driver stopped working"
• Hot unplugging a HDMI connection during video playback may cause system
• Catalyst Control Center: Enabling pulldown setting may not work on all video
• Systems configured with Overlay Theater Mode enabled may intermittently
become unresponsive after playing video
• Catalyst Control Center, setting the de-noise slider does not affect the quality
of progressive video content
• Intermittent flickering may be noticed on the TV out display when playing a
DVD using Cyberlink PowerDVD
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2013 | SuperMicro ATI Rage XL (8 MB) Graphic Card
Jan 26, 2010 | Ultra ATI Rage 128 Pro Graphic Card
Jan 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2009 | ATI 3D Rage II, (2 MB) Graphic Card
Nov 19, 2008 | Ultra ATI Rage 128 Pro Graphic Card
Jan 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2008 | ATI Mobility RADEON Graphic Card
1,226 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: