Question about Nokia N Cell Phones
I want to retrieve deleted sms from inbox
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You need not install any seperate software for this phone. Just downoad and install the latest PC suite available from Nokia.com
The PC suite software will automatically install the required softwares and drivers.
Posted on Jun 22, 2009
try these steps to recover your messages :-
1. Download and install this free mobile File Manager - FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open “system” folder.
4. Now open the “mail” folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc., These files are the actual deleted messages, Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files, You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
Posted on May 03, 2010
tep 1) Open Fexplorer(http://www.gosymbian.com/FE_download.html)
for those who dont have it.....
Step 2) Select drive C: or D: depending on the memory in which the Sms messages have been saved. C-phone memory D-memory card
Step 3) For example u selected c: , Then open "system" folder.
step 4) Then in "system" folder open "mail" folder.
step 5) Then in this folder u will see different folders (eg 0010001_s) and certain files (eg 00100000). These files are the actual messages. Browse through every folder and open all files till u get the sms u are looking for.
Step 6) For opening the files don't choose options>file>open as it will show format not supported rather choose options>file>hex/text viewer. By selecting the "Hex/ text viewer" u ll be able to open and read the deleted SMS message.
Your rating is highly appreciated on this matter.
Posted on Jun 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2015 | Samsung Convoy Cell Phone
Jan 30, 2015 | LG Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2013 | Nokia mobile C2-00 Dual SIMbiosis
Apr 12, 2013 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Nov 02, 2012 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 17, 2012 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2011 | Nokia E5 Cell Phone
Dec 16, 2010 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jan 02, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: