- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Cut the end of the replacement
paper roll for a fresh edge and to ensure a smooth feed. Do not tear the
paper roll, as feeding a torn paper roll can cause a paper jam.
Insert the cut edge into the
paper opening on the back of the Sharp EL-1801V. Hold the paper roll so
that the edge being fed into the machine is coming from the bottom of
the roll. Turn the power on.
Press the "Feed" button until
the paper is fed through the unit. Lift the metal paper roll holder up.
Slide the paper roll onto the paper-roll holder.
I searched this online, and have found the following instructions:
1) Set the power switch to OFF
2) Remove the printer cover
3) Remove the ink roller by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it upward.
4) Install the correct color new ink roller and press it in the correct position. Make sure that the ink roller is securely in place.
5) Put back the printer cover.
I found the IbiMaster 400 manual!!! The key was finding out that Ibico was sold to General Binding Corp. (GBC). I went to the GBC web site and it linked me to Acco. I called Acco and they promptly sent me an old, scanned PDF of the manual. The very helpful POC at Acco was:
1. The end of the paper roll can be cut on either a straight-edge
or angled slant.
2. Remove the top cover of the calculator.
3. Insert the paper into the narrow back slit on the back of the
calculator so that it feeds under the black plastic plate. The
slit is located on the outside of calculator.
4. Use the Paper FEED button to advance the paper up.
5. Replace the cover and feed the paper through the cover opening.
Hope this helps. Slit for paper is not immediately obvious, so
don't put yourself down.