Question about Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee Maker/Espresso Machine
There are two possible conditions that result in the error code you describe (steady red light)
(1) the coffee bean bin being empty, (or that sensor thinks that it's empty) and
(2) the water level sensor thinking there's not enough water in the reservoir. Either sensor may be damaged or is registering a false return due to some condition in the machine.
If there's absolutely nothing blocking/affecting the sensors, then there are three logical possibilities that occur to me.
1) Damaged sensor - shouldn't be an issue if you used an accepted descaling chemical and otherwise followed the manual.
2) Faulty sensor - is it still under-warranty?
3) Control panel is bad (warranty?).
If I can be of further assistance, let me know, and include as much detail as possible (you should be able to load digital pictures onto this space using the toolbar above).
If this solves the issue, please rate it accordingly.
Thanks in-advance for using Fixya.com,
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Digital Espresso...
Jan 18, 2010 | Gaggia Syncrony Logic 74884 Espresso...
Nov 09, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Logic 74884 Espresso...
Sep 07, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Logic 74884 Espresso...
Aug 01, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Jul 07, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Jun 25, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Digital Espresso...
Jun 07, 2009 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
Feb 24, 2008 | Gaggia Syncrony Compact Coffee...
427 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!