Question about Sony VAIO VGN-FS660/W Notebook
Check your DC output voltage using multimeter. if you dont have a multimeter short circuit your power pin using a wire or paper clip. if that green light goes off your charging unite is working properly.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2012 | PC Laptops
Apr 13, 2011 | IBM ThinkPad T40 2373 Notebook
Apr 07, 2011 | MSI A6200-059US Laptop
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
Jan 27, 2011 | Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 Notebook
Feb 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Feb 11, 2010 | Gateway M-6843 Notebook
Sep 02, 2009 | Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Jul 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite M35X-S149 Notebook
Feb 10, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5570-2758 Notebook
Jul 06, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS660/W Notebook
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: