An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: benq web cam instilation software
Most of the drivers/software I get are from a web site driverguide.com you need
to fill out a free registration then search for the driver you need
download it in a format you can use install it and then most times
reboot the computer
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In order to use your web cam and take pictures follow these steps :
- Check if your web cam is working or not ( when you turn on the web cam do you get the power light on or not)
- If the web cam is working fine if it is not then you can check the cables, unplug it and replug it if you are using an external cam on a desktop computer.
- Uninstall the web cam software from add and remove programs from control panel.
- reinstall the web cam software / utility. you can do this using the disc which you have got when you bought the web cam.
If you don't have the disc you can go to the manufacturers web page and you can download the software and driver from there. Must ensure that you select the correct serial number of your web cam when you do this.
Ensure the web cam is secured to your personal computer(PC). Most web cams use a "plug and play" principle. You plug the web cam in; it operates. Install the required software for the web cam to operate. This may involve placing a CD in one of the drives, or alternatively, downloading the software from a host site. Always reboot the computer after installing new software. Click on the desktop icon or the program icon to start the program. If the program is correctly functioning, the web cam will start producing an image of its view on the desktop. Adjust the web cam for a clear picture and the view you want. Most web programs will have a icon for "take picture." Left click on that icon or button. The web cam, like a normal camera, will then "freeze" that image and place it in a photo library. Open the photo library and examine the image just taken. Congratulations, you just took a photograph with your web cam.