Question about Carrier XHB123D X/Y Series Heat/Cool Air Conditioner
I have a carrier 4 zone system and one zone displays " - - " in the current temperature space. The book says this means the sensor is bad in that zone. The result is no heat in that zone. This happened once before and I got it to reset but this time it won't. Has anyone had this problem
I hit the reset button on the main unit and that reset all the sensors. It was so easy but when I called Carrier's customer service line they told me there was nothing they could recommend. Not very good customer service. Avoid Carrier brand if possible.
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2016 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Feb 14, 2015 | Carrier Heating & Cooling
May 17, 2014 | 2006 Dodge Caravan
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Dec 16, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Sep 25, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 12, 2009 | Carrier 38CKC042 Air Conditioner
Aug 11, 2009 | Carrier 38CKC060 Air Conditioner
Aug 03, 2009 | Carrier 38CKC060 Air Conditioner
Jul 01, 2009 | Carrier 38CKC042 Air Conditioner
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: