Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
When i boot every time there willl be a wizard which takes me to a operating system selection though i hav only one OS ie windows xp
The solution for this issue would be...
In order to get this issue fixed... What needs to be done is as follows...
1) Right click on My Computer...
2) Then in the drop down menu... Left Click on Properties....
3) Then you will get the system properties window...
4) In System Properties Window... Go to the Advanced Tab...
5) Under Advanced Tab Click On Startup & Recovery Tab.
6) Under Startup & Recovery Uncheck the option's which says time to display OS 30 seconds.. Uncheck both the options
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2013 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 11, 2011 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jul 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Mar 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Jan 15, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Dec 16, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Sep 03, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: