Question about Juki DDL-8700
Some of my bobbins are not winding tightly when I use the bobbin winder on my industrial Juki. I know I purchased the correct bobbins, but some of them do not sit snug on the winding pin (i.e., you can set the bobbin on the pin and spin it fast with your finger, totally not fitting snug), and therefore are not winding tightly. Is there any kind of adjustment I can do to the bobbin winder so these bobbins fit snug?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
I just bought the same machine and mine came with a photocopied manual. There is indeed a bobbin winder on the side, there's a flat section on the side of the bobbin winder closest to you, if you push that forward it connects a wheel attached to a bobbin spoke, to the belt that runs between the machine and the motor. To wind the bobbin, put the bobbin on sideways onto the axis of the wheel that is on the inside of the machine, and push the bobbin winder forward.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2016 | Juki DDL-8700 Industrial Straight Stitch...
Feb 24, 2015 | Juki DDL-8700
Sep 27, 2013 | Juki DDL-8700
Sep 25, 2012 | Juki DDL-8700
Mar 11, 2011 | Juki DDL-8700
Sep 12, 2010 | Juki DDL-8700
Feb 07, 2010 | Juki DDL-8300
Dec 11, 2008 | Juki DDL-8700
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: