Question about HP DesignJet T520 ePrinter
Paper size error message
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP 1280 Error message
OK, to make this clearer, I had the same problem on my HP C7180. It seems to be rampant throughout their Multifunction printers.
My Fix, combining several others:
1. Go to Printers and Faxes on your Start Menu. In the Printers window, select Server Properties from the File menu. Use the Forms tab of the Print Server Properties dialog box to view printer forms. You may also see lots of forms that you wish your printer could see, but don't worry, it'll see the one you create now. And be sure when you create your form that you use the narrower dimension for the width and the longer dimension for the height. Usually for envelopes you will print in landscape mode.
2. Select the Create A New Form check box.
3. Enter a new name for the Form in the Form Description For field.
4. Use the fields in the Measurements area to set the paper size and margins. *Use the narrower dimension for the width and the longer dimension for the height*.
5. Choose the Save Form button to save the form. The Save Form button only gets pick-able when you type in a different name than what's there already.
Now go to your document program, such as Word. Make sure the window for the document you want to print is the active window. Select File/Page Setup..., Paper Size Tab, and there select the form you just created from the dropdown list
Still in your document program, select File/Print... then Properties. Select the Features tab, which may be differently named. Under Resizing Options/Size dropdown, select More... and there you'll find your newly created form down at the bottom, under Custom. Pick it.
If you're printing envelopes or other things where the way you view it it's wider side-to-side than it is tall, be sure and select "landscape" in both "page setup..." on your document program and in File/Print.../Properties/Features?Basic Options.
When I did all this methodically, I was able to print my Christmas envelopes. Yay!
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
The solution is here, in step 8:
"NOTE: If none of the options resembles the paper being used, select Plain paper. Do not leave the type is box set as automatic."
Who'd have guessed?
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
-Check to see if the printer diver is fully installed or installed correctlly
-Check paper and size setup to see if the size of the paper that you choose is suppoted o not.
-check your print setup
Posted on Oct 06, 2009
1. Press the OK button to bring you back.
2. Press the menu button repeatedly until paper size comes up
3. Use arrows to change paper size from automatic to whatever size you are looking for.
4. Start Copy
This worked for the HP Officejet 7210 All in one
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jul 10, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 29, 2009 | HP Color LaserJet 3500 Printer
Jun 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 7210 All-In-One InkJet...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: