a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
official procedure 1.for mobile office setting send mo to 543210 2.for nop setting send nop to 543210 3.for airtel live setting send airtel live to 543210 for activaition of gprs plan dial *567# manual setting for airtel live 10. Use preferred access point - No Manual Settings for Airtel live
1. Account Name - Airtel_live
2. Homepage - http://live.airtelworld.com
3. Username - Blank
4. Password - Blank
5. Proxy - Enabled/yes
6. Proxy and Server Adress - 18.104.22.168
7. Accespoint Name - airtelfun.com
8. Proxy and Server Port - 8080
9. Data bearer - GPRS/ Packet Data
10. Authentication Type - Normal manual setting for mobile office Manual Settings for Airtel Gprs
1. Homepage - any page you want to set.
2. User Name - Blank
3. Password - Blank
4. Proxy - no proxy.
5. Proxy and Server Adress - 0.0.0.0
6. Proxy and Server Port - 8080
7. Data bearer - GPRS or Packet Data.
8. Access Point Name - airtelgprs.com
9. Authentication Type - Normal
10. Use preferred access point - No
I think you are asking for the phone settings for airtel gprs. Since
you haven't mentioned whether you want for airtel live or mobile
office, i've provided you both.
Connection Name> Airtel Live
Access point name>airtelfun.com
User Name/Password>(leave blank)
Connection Name>Mobile Office
Access Point Name>airtelgprs.com
Here is the Mobile Office, Airtel Live and Airtel MMS settings for ALL CHINA Mobiles ==>
1) Mobile Office
first click SERVICES icon in main menu==>DATA ACCOUNT==>GPRS==>EDIT any existing account==>
Account Name--> MO
save all the settings.
Come back to SERVICES==>WAP==>SETTINGS==>EDIT PROFILE==>EDIT any existing account==>
Rename Profile==> Mobile Office
data account==> MO (which we created previously)
Here u find three option
choose a) Connection-oriented==>
Again save all the settings and click BACK button and choose "Activate Profile"
Come back to SERVICES==>WAP==>Homepage
and you r ready to use Mobile Office...
Open Menu, Then go to Connectivity, Then Internet Settings, Then Select Mobile Office. Now open your browser and start using Mobile office. This answer is valid if you are using Airtel Connection and your Mobile office service is activated. To activate it SMS GPRSACT to 511 and To deactivate (only after 24 hrs of activation) it SMS GPRSDEACT to 511.