Question about LeapFrog LeapPad Learning System: Scooby-Doo and the Disappearing Donuts (708431300330)
An RMA number would be provided to you by the customer service representative at Leapfrog Enterprises if you were sending back your LeapPad for repairs. RMA stands for Returned Merchandise Authorization.
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
May 08, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 03, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jul 16, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer - Green
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jun 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 06, 2011 | Garmin nuvi 1300 Car GPS Receiver
Aug 18, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Learning System:...
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: