Question about Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Any ideas where to get one?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Rowenta DA75 - Won't Steam
Can you remove the steam button if you can fill with water heat to maximum and holding over sink remove steam button rod this will clean the steam traks but be careful this gets very hot.
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: rowenta commercial steamer
got this off the manual for the IS 7800
Remove water container and clean the main unit with a damp
cloth. To maintain maximum performance, your steamer must
be descaled occasionally. The descaling intervals will depend
on the water quality and the frequency of use. The unit should
be descaled at least once a year or every 100 hours of use.
For descaling proceed as follows:
1. Unplug the unit and remove water container from main unit
by releasing container lock and pulling up.
2. Fill it with fresh water and shake vigorously to remove any
scale. Pour out the water and repeat if necessary.
3. Purchase a quality decalcifier agent and follow the instructions
of the manufacturer for the proper ratio of the mixture
to water and use.
4. After filling the water container turn it up and down to
5. Attach reservoir to unit, plug in and switch on.
6. Let the appliance run until the water container is almost
empty and do not steam any clothing with this mixture.
7. Unplug and detach the water container. Rinse it with fresh
8. Fill water container with fresh water and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Note: If after descaling you believe that there is still buildup in
the boiler, repeat steps 1-8.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
Ok. This thing is caused by scaling. If the steam generator runs out of water the sensor thinks the tank is empty and causes the machine to go to standby (basically switch off -- orange light comes on). The solution: Open the machine and clean it.
MAKE SURE THE POWER CABLE IS UNPLUGGED BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. There are six screws ( phillips - you will need a long screwdriver). Two of them are hidden under the wheels (just pop off the rollers and you will see the screws)
2. Open the steam generator (there are four screws) and be very careful with the 'O' ring -- you damage it and you can say good bye to the machine. Clean it if you see scaling. The amount of scaling present would indicate how hard your water was. This itself may not be cause of the problem but now that you openend the machine, you might as well as clean it for better efficiency.
3. Disconnect the hose to the steam generator (it has two circlips) and clean it. Mine had hard deposit of scales preventing the water reaching the steam generator.
Re assemble it.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
I'm willing to try this to clean the mold out of the steamer container and possibly the rest of the attachments:
1. Empty the water reservoir completely. 2. Place 20 mL of CLR or bleach into the reservoir. 3. Fill the reservoir with hot water. 4. Shake the reservoir to mix and let stand for about 1 hour. 5. Empty the reservoir completely. 6. Rinse the reservoir 3 or 4 times with cold water. 7. Fill the reservoir with distilled water. 8. Run the steamer into the ventilated air a couple of times to ensure that there is no CLR or bleach residue on the evaporation elements. Thus, there will be no bleach on your cloths.
I have the same problem and will try this out tomorrow. I will tell you how it turns out.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2015 | Rowenta IS9100 1550W Precision Valet...
Jan 09, 2012 | Rowenta Irons
Sep 07, 2011 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Dec 14, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Nov 23, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Aug 09, 2009 | Rowenta Steam Generator DG050 Iron
Mar 14, 2009 | Rowenta Compact Steamer - White
Dec 24, 2008 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
225 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: