Question about Food Processors

Open Question

I need a new coupler for a philips cucina food processor (hr 2833)

Posted by on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 137 Answers

SOURCE: I need a new 6 cup holder and lid for my GE food processor.

Try these URLs

Posted on Mar 02, 2009

  • 3433 Answers

SOURCE: I need a new blade for my Philips HR2871 food

Yes, type phillips food processor in the search bar and one of the resulting sites may be you source. Good Luck, Ned

Posted on Oct 30, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need french fry cutter for Norelco Phillips food processor HB 1115

Philips Food Processor Fp5708 French Fry Cutting Disc Blade FP1005

The FP1005 part number is the key to identifying the item. I am uncertain where else you might obtain this. I see to only find references to it on eBay other than at this site. That said, here is the parts support for Philips and you can look there or use their contact information to explore further.

Aug 30, 2017 | Food Processors

1 Answer

Have posted already but it hasn't said Philips Combi Food Processor 3000. Need stopper for Blender 482244131084 and Pusher for lid/cover of main jug/bowl 482269040253.

contact phillips on line entering the make and model and select the spare parts department or call the phillips customer line direct

Jun 08, 2015 | Philips Food Processors

1 Answer

Need FP2500IKT processir part #77790.

Do NOT try " ABTECPARTS US ". They use Canadian based processers for orders placed in the USA. If your credit card is declined, the mickey mouse you have to go through isn\'t worth it.

Mar 18, 2013 | Black & Decker FP1445 Food Processor

1 Answer

Base gear for the top of the base

Carefully take it apart and clean it thoroughly. If you see any burnt wires, trying replacing those if you know how to replace one. As for the plastic gear on the power base, it can be easily replaced with any ordinary similar coupler of the same size, for example like the one KitchenAid supplies (Blending coupler 9704230). The only catch here is that you need to replace the coupler on the base of your choppers as well. This would be a better idea considering getting rid of the cheap plastic used in these blenders and the need for long-term use.

Jun 01, 2012 | As Seen On TV Magic Bullet Food Processor

1 Answer

Philips hr 2830/B how to open the motor cabinet; motor runs but output spiundle dose not move

I just open my 2830. I guess we have the same problem. The plastic cog wheel is gone. You need to remove the big button first. There are two screws below.

Apr 16, 2011 | Food Processors

1 Answer

Find spareparts philips hr 2986/b, foodprocessor from 1993

know what is the kind of fuse which I must change in l 'intérieur in l 'intérieur of this model

Nov 05, 2010 | Philips Food Processors

1 Answer

I have inherited a Cucina HR7727 with a bewildering myriad of attachments. Unfortunately, there are no instructions for it and although I have worked out the basic mixing function and can guess at what...


You can download the complete instruction manual in PDF format by clicking this link.

For additional information, click here.
  • You'll require Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer to view the manual. If it is not already installed on your computer, download it free from:
Hope this solves your problem. Thanks for using FixYa.

May 27, 2010 | Philips HR7605 888 Cups Food Processor

1 Answer

I need a new blade for my Philips HR2871 food processor. Can you help me find one?

Yes, type phillips food processor in the search bar and one of the resulting sites may be you source. Good Luck, Ned

Oct 30, 2009 | Food Processors

1 Answer

Looking for cover of food processor

I have a lid for a Philips Combi 3000. Are you still interested?

Dec 03, 2007 | Food Processors

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Processors Logo

Related Topics:

75 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Food Processors Experts

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76846 Answers

Are you a Food Processor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides