Question about ASUS Computers & Internet
My mouse has disappeared from screen and mouse pad inactive
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: mouse pad
I have this problem every now and then. For a quick fix, I goto the toolbar next to the time where it has the Synaptis Pointing Device Icon, a box, with two boxs under it (like the mouse on the laptop) left click it -> Pointing Device Properties -> Device Settings Tab, highlight the device and click DISABLE, it'll ask if you are sure you want t disable it -> OK. Then simply, click it again, and ENABLE. This like, "resets" the mouse, mine works everytime.
Posted on Oct 06, 2007
1. Go to the following link: http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx
2. In the "General Download" section, select "Eee Family" from the first drop-down menu.
3. Select "Eee PC" from the second drop-down menu.
4. Select "Eee PC 1000H/XP" or "Eee PC 1000H/Linux" from the third drop-down menu.
5. Click "Search".
6. In the pop-up window, select your oprating system, then click "Search".
7. On the next page, click the "+" sign oppoaite to "Touchpad". Download the latest driver version & any updates. Dates of each version are written opposite to it.
8. For each file, click on "Global (DLM)" opposite to "Download from".
9. Enter the numbers/characters in the displayed image into the text box, then click "Submit".
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
SOURCE: mouse pad isnt working???
r u in DOS mode ? mouse wont work in DOS mode..
if u got the Win Logon screen and mouse does nto work....
Shutdown the machine....
and send it back for a full refund or replacemnet....
u say it's new....so dont fiddle with it...
if u have an external USB/PS2 mouse u can connect it to the USB port or the PS2 keyboard/mouse port and check if the machine is working....
i suggest u send it back or take it to the shop where u got it...
Posted on Dec 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2014 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 26, 2013 | ASUS VivoBook S200E-RHI3T73 Laptop...
Press the Windows logo key + X.
Click the little arrow next to Human Interface Devices to expand the list.
Click the touch screen driver (in my case, NextWindow Voltron Touch Screen).
Right-click, and select Disable from the list.
Click Yes on the dialog box that asks if you are sure you want to disable the touch screen driver.
When you want your touch screen to work again, follow the process above, EXCEPT when right-clicking the touch screen driver, select Enable
Sep 26, 2013 | ASUSTeK COMPUTER Asus VivoBook...
Aug 23, 2013 | ASUS VivoBook X202E-CT033H Touch Laptop, 1...
Mar 26, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2017 | ASUS Computers & Internet
606 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!