Question about Acer Computers & Internet
You'll need to open the laptop and reset the CMOS battery.
I'd recommend doing a search for you make and model for additional details. But in brief:
1. Disconnect power adapter and remove the battery.
2. remove the screws around the hard drive compartment (bottom of laptop) and slide off the cover
3. remove the screws holding hard drive in place and slide out the hard drive
4. Disconnect or remove the small power lead that connects the battery to the mother board.
5. Reconnect and place everything back together.
Posted on Jan 11, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I HAVE ACER EXTENSA 5210
I have Acer Extensa 5210 laptop,the problem is some keys have locked up e.i j,k,l,m,u,i,0,p& 0 when i press j Instead i get one how can i inlock thesekeys
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2016 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2011 | Acer TravelMate 2300 Notebook
Jan 03, 2011 | Acer Extensa 4620 Notebook
Oct 14, 2010 | Acer Extensa Laptop
Jul 29, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 6593-6656 Notebook
Feb 02, 2010 | Acer Power 1000 PC Desktop
Jan 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jul 12, 2008 | Acer TravelMate 2500 Notebook
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: