Question about Sony Bravia KDL-V40A12U TV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote Codes for new Sony Bravia
By any chance are you trying to use the remote in dark room ?
Some LCD TVs have that problem.
if not, try this which I found in Fixya
What you need to do is steal some codes from a like product and then hardcode in the changes you need to the comcast remote. Set your AUX to 21232 (a sony code for TV/VCRs).
Then do the following:
1. While still on AUX, press and hold SETUP again until the remote blinks twice
2. Type 994
3. Press and release SETUP
4. Type 32975
5. Press and release VOL+
The remote should blink twice. That should reprogram the VOL+ to work with your Sony HT device. For each of the following function codes, follow the same steps and use the codes listed below:
Vol+ = 32975
Vol- = 31951
Power = 32719
provided by rmgills
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Sony Code: 0000
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
i have a 46 inch sony bravia that i bought in 2007. recently i have noticed that the screen is showing horizontal lines (purple?) about that come and go. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Posted on Oct 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2013 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Jul 25, 2012 | Directv RC65X Universal Remote Control
533 038 039 064 102 130 505
Jul 06, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-37U4000 37 in. LCD TV
Apr 18, 2010 | Sony Bravia KDL-46V4100 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 03, 2010 | Yamaha YSP-1 System
Oct 20, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
May 10, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2009 | Yamaha YSP-1 System
Jan 16, 2009 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-32S2000 32 in. LCD HDTV
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: