Question about Horizon 5.2t Motor Controller treadmill
I am unable to ''select target'' or input anything at all as except the power on display--its all blank. as soon as i start the tread mill just for 2-3 seconds ''52 minutes'' appears in the left hand side timer column and simpply goes off; thereafter there is no display on any of the panels.
1) replace the old batteries by new ones with the same MARKS
2) Clean the contacts batteries, with c. cleaner very well
3) tight the Ribbon cables from keypads from display board.,and clean it
4) Adjust the REED swtich, see the diagram, clean it, and test for open or defective. tight the connector very well and try again.
God bless you
Posted on Jan 11, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2014 | Boston Acoustics Duo-i Horizon Clock Radio
Oct 08, 2013 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Jun 07, 2013 | Horizon treadmill Elite T3000
Oct 14, 2012 | Nikon D40x Digital Camera
Sep 09, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Nov 22, 2017 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
Apr 07, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
It is necessary to lubricate your treadmill running deck every six months or 150 miles to maintain optimal performance. Once the treadmill reaches 150 miles, the console will display the message "LUBE" or "LUBE BELT". The treadmill will not operate while the message is showing. Hold Stop for 5 seconds to suspend message for 5 miles. Your treadmill came with a bottle of lubricant which can be used for two applications. If you need lubricant, contact Horizon Fitness. Only use lubricant provided by Horizon Fitness.
• Turn off the treadmill with the on/off switch, then unplug the power
cord at the wall outlet.
• Loosen both the rear roller bolts. (For best results, place two removable
marks on both sides of the frame and note roller position). Once the
belt is loosened, take the bottle of lubricant and apply it to the entire
top surface of the running deck. Tighten both rear roller bolts
(matching up the marks for proper position) to original position. After
you have applied lubricant, plug in the power cord, insert the safety
key, start the treadmill and walk on the belt for two minutes to spread
• Lubricate the air shocks with Teflon based spray.
• Once lubrication is complete, reset the console by pressing and holding 'STOP' and Speed '+' buttons for 5 seconds.
Dec 26, 2010 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Sep 23, 2009 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: