What are the top ten reasons you can't log into MySpace?
1. Wrong email address or password.Maybe you switched to a new computer and you haven't actually entered your MySpace password for years. If you forgot your password, click the Forgot your password
link from the Log In box, or click here
. If you forgot your email address, click here
for info on how to get a reminder.
2. You've been surfing all over town.Check your internet browser help section to learn how to clear your cache, cookies, and temporary internet files.
3. You switched to a new browser.MySpace works best with Internet Explorer. For Mac users, we recommend Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
4. MySpace is getting blocked by your home or office firewall.Go to the Control Panel on your computer and temporarily disable the firewall. Then try to log in again. Don't forget to re-enable the firewall once you're logged in.
6. Your profile was deleted by a third party.Messy break-up? Queen Diva? If you've shared your private password with too many semi-friends, they may have used it to delete your profile. Same goes if you logged into MySpace from a friend's house, Internet cafe, school, or library.
7. MySpace is temporarily down.Sometimes bad bugs happen to good social networks. Check the help blog to find out if we're down with a nasty bug or maybe launching a new feature that's got us slightly fashizzled. We'll keep you posted on what's going on and when it will be fixed.
8. You've logged in too many times.If you've tried to log in with the wrong email or password too many times, you'll need to sit it out for a solid 15 before you try again. It's for your own safety and security.
9. None of the above.It's a mystery! Click Contact MySpace
(on the right). We'll check it out and try our best to get back to you within 48 hours.
10. Tenth reason...Cross your eyes and fingers and pray to the gods of social networking. We just wanted to have a top ten list. Sorry, we couldn't resist.