Question about Panasonic NV-GS250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I believe what you are doing is trying to download both video AND photos using the same port. They are two different functions. One connection is under the video door, and the other is in one of the other hidden ports of your camera. Give that a shot. Also, make sure the dial is set on playback (the red videocamera icon) when connecting it to your computer when you transfer the video. This is not the same when transferring photos (which come from the SD card you have, not the tape), and the wheel has to be set to PC.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
SOURCE: USB Driver
I've done a lot of research into this problem and I know the solution if you're using Windows XP!! Here are the steps...
1. Download "Winrar". Its a program similar to Winzip. Install Winrar onto your pc. http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=938&dl=wrar380.exe
2. Download the camcorder's driver file by clicking on this link:
Open the file (won't open if winrar not installed first) and install it.
3. Using Windows XP open Movie Maker. On my pc this was found in the same spot as Paint and the Calculator, ie Programs - Accessories.
4. On the panasonic camcorder go to "Menu-Playback-USB" and change the USB option to "Webcam".
5. Use a cable to connect the camcorder into a USB port on the pc.
6. In Movie Maker, select "Capture Video - Capture video from device". Then your camcorder will appear as an icon to be selected and you're away!!
Just wanted to upload the mini dv movies to my pc but it took me a while to figure this all out so hope this saves you from that grief!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2014 | Panasonic Video Cameras
Feb 11, 2011 | Panasonic NV-GS250 Mini DV Digital...
Jul 27, 2009 | Panasonic NV-MD10000 Camcorder
Oct 20, 2007 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
222 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: