Question about RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
I have 5 RCA RCU800 Universal Remotes and would love it they could operate my DMR-ES45V DVD/VCR Combo Recorder but there are no Panasonic codes listed in the Users Guide. If there are no codes for RCU800, is there another RCA Universal Remote that does have codes for a Panasonic DVD/VCR Combo Recorder?
all you have to do is press and hold code search when the light shows up let go of code search then press VCR and it will blink onces and let go of VCR and press OFF/ON about 50 times and then press enter onces and there you go
Posted on Mar 07, 2008
SOURCE: tv vcr combo
This is what worked for me:
Manual Code Search and Entry
1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality.
Posted on Aug 17, 2008
Here is a list of codes for your remote. Please follow any of the links below to get your codes.
Results 1 - 10 of about 324,000 for rca universal remote codes. (0.26 seconds)
www.thompsontv.com/rcarc.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages -
www.wikihow.com/Program-an-RCA-Universal-Remote-Without-a-%22Code-Search%22-Button - 42k - Cached - Similar pages -
www.xdiv.com/remotes/ - 73k - Cached - Similar pages -
Posted on May 05, 2009
SOURCE: i lost my remote control
You can purchase a direct replacement for the DMR-ES45V at the following link;
Hope this helps. Please do rate this answer. Many Thanks.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 13, 2011 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 04, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES46VS DVD Recorder/VCR
May 16, 2009 | Toshiba MW24F51 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Dec 25, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-ES46VS DVD Recorder/VCR
Nov 24, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: