Question about One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
1. Turn on the device you want to set-up (ie: TV, DVD, etc).
2. On the remote control, press the device key for the device to be set-
up. For example, to set-up a TV, press the TV key; to set-up a DVD,
press the DVD key, etc.
3. Press the "SET" key and hold until the small light ("LED") on the
remote control blinks twice, then release.
4. Enter the Code for your device. If you've done it correctly, the "LED"
light will blink twice. (Note: 'Codes' are listed in the instruction booklet).
5. Press the "POWER" key and the device will turn off.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2016 | Universal Remote Controls
May 27, 2016 | Universal Remote Controls
Mar 07, 2016 | GE Remote Controls
Dec 25, 2015 | Zenith Remote Controls
Dec 07, 2015 | GE Remote Controls
Oct 10, 2015 | RCA Remote Controls
Feb 12, 2015 | Philips Remote Controls
Nov 27, 2014 | Hitachi Remote Controls
Oct 28, 2014 | Remote Controls
Sep 17, 2014 | Remote Controls
Sep 23, 2014 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!