Question about One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
1. Turn on the device you want to set-up (ie: TV, DVD, etc).
2. On the remote control, press the device key for the device to be set-
up. For example, to set-up a TV, press the TV key; to set-up a DVD,
press the DVD key, etc.
3. Press the "SET" key and hold until the small light ("LED") on the
remote control blinks twice, then release.
4. Enter the Code for your device. If you've done it correctly, the "LED"
light will blink twice. (Note: 'Codes' are listed in the instruction booklet).
5. Press the "POWER" key and the device will turn off.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
May 27, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Dec 25, 2015 | Zenith Televison & Video
Dec 07, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2015 | iSymphony Televison & Video
Feb 12, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 27, 2014 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: