Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's the closest that I can find...hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Huayu RM-36E Konka TV codes: 011, 017, 029, 032, 034, 054, 067, 069, 071, 075, 076, 077, 078, 079, 080, 081, 107, 113, 117.
Posted on Mar 31, 2015
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the sites linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. The site has general set-up codes to check with TVs and other devices are given, in the order of the 'device's brand name list' in alphabetical order. Set-up code list to many brand remote controls also is given. Pull up older posts. Search the sites by type in the brand name to your device in its search box at the top right part of the display window. It will help you to find the document easily.
• If your device does not respond to the remote after trying all codes listed or your brand is not listed in the code list, use the Auto Code Search method to program your remote.
• Sometimes the first code that "works" with your device may operate only a few functions of your device. There may be another code in the code list that performs more functions. Try other codes from the code list for more functionality.
This is a trial and error procedure; and quiet time consuming. You might have to check different codes said for your device.
Search the site by type in the "brand name" to your device; in the "Search box at the top right of the display window" to get gathered related posts.
Posted on Sep 29, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Apr 20, 2013 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jun 27, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 13, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Aug 10, 2010 | Sony RM-V310 Remote Control
Jan 01, 2008 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!