Question about LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
LG50 42in TV Base stand seems to be kind of wobbaly. Seems like tv is top heavy. Is this normal?
Yes! these TVs are very top heavy and it is normal! as far as your stand it should not wobble too much but it should be ok!9If you have dogs or kids you might want to invest in a sturdy stand! for safty sake!
please rate this response and help keep this area free!
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
SOURCE: Need base for Insignia TV
It will either slide out from the front/back or to the side..Some actually bolt on from the bottom using screws/bolts.And then again some are not meant to be taken off.Make sure it is a wall mountable tv.Then try to take the stand off as directed.
Posted on May 29, 2009
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2013 | Pioneer PDP-4270HD 42 in. Plasma...
Jan 07, 2012 | Sharp AQUOS LC-32GP1U 32 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 30, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 21, 2011 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 13, 2011 | Vizio Gallevia GV42LF 42 in. LCD...
Dec 08, 2010 | LG 15LC1RB 15 in. LCD Television
May 17, 2009 | Sony Flat Panel Televisions
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!