Question about HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
HP C6180 printer is very slow
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Download and install this Critical Update for your printer directly from HP.
There have been cases where if the PC is turned off or goes into hibernate this can occur. To work around this issue the "HP CUE DeviceDescovery Service" must be disabled:
1) Click on the "Start Menu" icon on the bottom left corner of the screen, type "services.msc" in the "Start Search" edit box, and hit enter. This will trigger Vista to pop-up a "User Account Control" dialog to prompt for permission to continue. Click "Continue" to allow Vista to open the Services management console application.
2) The Services management console application is made up of 2 panels. The right panel contains a list of all services available on the system. Scroll thru this list and look for a service called "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service".
3) Right-click on "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service" and select "Properties" to open the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog.
4) From the "HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service Properties" dialog, click on the "General" tab. If the "Service status" shows that the service has started, click on the "Stop" button to force the service to stop.
5) Change the "Start type" to "Disabled" and click on the "OK" button on the bottom of the dialog to apply the changes.
1. Set the printer to a static IP address
2. Logon to the machine as the administrator or with admin rights.
3. Remove/Reinstall the printer using the IP address
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
SOURCE: C6180 printing slow
This could be from the image you are printing. If you are printing from a computer or memory card, the dpi (dots per inch) may be higher than some.Standard printing is typically 400dpi, and you can change the settings on your computer or the printer directly. Memory cards and some photos from your computer may be 600dpi and will likely take much longer to print since there is more "color information" that it is trying to fill.
Let me know if this helps.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Suddenly since last week I can not scan to my E Mail or iphoto anything. It simply says -" sorry scanner can not be initialized. Error communicating with scanner
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 13, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 12, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 28, 2016 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: