Hy, until the last 8 month, my jabra bt125 functions all times i need it. suddenly, yesterday morning at 8:25, there is no more micro. so i understand the other people, but couldnt speak to them. first, i thought, it may be an problam with the connection, but now i am very sure, that it could be a) an problem with my handling the blue functionbotton or b) the mic is broken (cabel or so). never the less, i need my earphone. if you have an idea - let me now. thanx an so long - thomas
This happened to my bluetooth also. I am not sure what I actually did that made it start to work again but it did.
I think it had something to do with the volume control. I think that I might have accidently placed the call on hold.
I hit the volume control and also the on off switch and it started working again.
I hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
Mine is a Blackjack II, but i did get it to connect. Hold the clear button down on the Jabra until it lights solid blue, keep holding it with one hand while you use the other hand to operate your Blackjack. I went to Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth, then "Add new device". As long as my Jabra was lit solid blue, the phone found the headset. Then it will ask you for the pin code, which i found by accident (0000 - four zero's).
First make sure your bluetooth and your phone are fully charged. Next press the on - off button in the middle of your bluetooth until it is a solid blue color. If it is flashing it is not in the pair mode. Just hold it down until it is a solid blue light.
Then set your phone to the pairing mode following your phones set up bluetooth instructions. Select the discover, search, or add function on your phone. Your phone should find the bluetooth device and ask "do you want to pair with it?" Accept by pressing yes or ok on the phone and entering the passkey or pin # of 0000 or 4 zeros.
Your phone should confirm when pairing is complete.
I discovered that I was not holding the on-off button down long enough for my bluetooth to reach the pairing mode and give me a solid blue light.
I hope this helps as I know how frustrating this can be.
ok.. the problem is that it is in on state you need to turn it off then turn it back on but dont release the button until the blue light is solid.. u probly should hold it about 6 seconds.. then add it to devices and when it asks for the pin # put 0000