Question about Celltronix 06-ce-bth200h Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
To samsung cell phone
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Celltronix 06-CE-BTNC-1 nc1 over-the-head...
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth Headset
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 18, 2010 | Samsung Lands Phones
Jan 03, 2010 | Samsung WEP350 Bluetooth Headset Red
Jun 09, 2009 | Samsung Rant Cell Phone
Dec 26, 2008 | Motorola Mobility Bluetooth Hands Free...
Nov 20, 2008 | Plantronics Explorer 220 Bluetooth Headset...
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: