Question about Kenwood KVT-514 1 DVD Receiver
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can put a USB thumb drive in this port, and it will play mp3 files from that drive.
You can also buy an iPod interface that will let you plug in an iPod or iPhone to the USB port.
Posted on Jan 27, 2010
1. Plug a USB drive with the picture(s) you want on the KVT-514 into the USB input.
- If there is any music or videos on the usb drive, the USB function of the player will try to take over. If this happens, change the function to something else (DVD or FM radio, etc... anything EXCEPT USB)
2. Go into Setup (is bottom button on main screen on US versions)
3. Select "User Interface"
4. on the first page, there should be some background options. The first is the current background (and a way to change to any loaded picture). The second is what you need to pay attention to. There is an "Eject" symbol Button and a "Memory" button. Select "Memory"
- It may take a little while, as it will read the USB device. Be patient.
5. After it reads the USB drive, it will display the contents as a external drive (it displays files, folders, etc.). Folders with files that the radio recognizes (pictures, music, videos, etc) will be highlighted in a bright white text while folders not containing them will be grey. Select the folder that the file is in and then the file. Alternately, if the file is in the root (not in a folder), just select the file. The transfer may take a while, be patient.
Hope this helps you.
Posted on Sep 07, 2010
in the main option menu for choosing tuner dvd video etc. scroll down one and youll see "standby" put that on then scroll through the options and turn on the sub
Posted on Sep 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | Kenwood KVT-514 Car DVD Player
Feb 17, 2013 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 02, 2011 | Kenwood KVT-514 Car DVD Player
Sep 14, 2009 | Kenwood KVT-514 Car DVD Player
Jun 15, 2009 | Kenwood KVT-512 Car DVD Player
Jun 04, 2009 | Kenwood KVT-512 Car DVD Player
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: