Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It is possible that the phone has hung up becausethere are errors in the software. So to reset remove the battery and the memorycard from the phone. Using your PC , scan the memory card for any corrupt filesor media files with virus- it is possible when they are downloaded from unsafesites. If so remove or format the card. Copy only valid files to the card anddo a scan before it is replaced. Now replace the card and battery and switch onthe phone. If the phone hangs up or is slow when it is switched ON , then it ispossible that the fault is relative tothe software and will need a reinstallation. Possible hardware issue cannot beruled out.
Posted on Jul 04, 2012
There are many free apps on the google play that can assist in saving battery life. Each one is slightly different and it really depends on your preference. For example, JuiceDefender can help you maintain proper profiles for your phone so it uses the least amount of power possible depending on the situation. Or ES task manager which helps your delete running processes and apps.
Other than apps the best way to save battery is really to change certain settings.
1. Do not use live wallpaper. Although they look nice they **** up a lot of battery life.
2. Turn off Wi-fi, data, gps, bluetooth when you are not using them. They also drain battery like crazy. you can get a simple widget to easily control them on your front screen.
3. Turn down the brightness of the screen and amount of time it stays on because typically the screen is one of the largest battery hogs.
4. Disable apps that automatically sync like email or certain games.
5. Limit the amount of storage space used. so uninstall things you don't need.
6. If your phone is rooted, there are even more options and apps to limit the things running on your phone to increase battery life.
Posted on Oct 26, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Mar 04, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Centura SCH-S738C...
Jun 26, 2014 | Cell Phones
May 02, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Oct 26, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Attain 4G for MetroPCS with...
83 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!