Question about Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
I have i9950 with similar problem. Message comes up 'Waste ink absorber almost full. Press printer's RESUME button to restart printing.' I noted that Stevemay offered an answer to a similar question that owing to the size of the machine it would be cheaper to purchase a new one - does this apply to i9950?
1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power
button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release the Power
and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights
alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
4) 4) When the LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times to reset 'Waste ink absorber'.
5) Press the Power button to execute.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
May 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Apr 04, 2010 | Canon IMAGEPROGRAF IPF8000 InkJet Plotter...
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Nov 15, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 02, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i9950 InkJet Photo Printer
789 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: