Question about Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
I have a Kyocera KM-2030 printer, everything was running great then one day I couldn't send prints on line (it still copies OK). The printer/on line button wont go to on line but when I press it the error "Checksum error F1" comes on the screen. The Data lite is flashing continuously. I have opened all the drawes and put in new paper, shut off the printer and restarted, Unplugged all connections and reconnected, even unplugged overnight and replugged with nothing helping. Im lost, could you please help me figure this out, its driving me nuts! Thanks, Jerry
My copier is displaying error code 100, whats the problem km 2030
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Hi there !
You have to rewrite the Printing System firmware.
Turn the Power “OFF” and unplug the machine.
2. Insert CF containing the F/W Update into Printer PCB.
3. Connect the Power Cord, turn the Power “ON”, and press the “Printer On-line Key” (“Check Sum Error F1 “is still displayed).
4. Press the Start key and Stop key together for 5 sec. (If the Fax kit is installed, first open the One-Touch key Lid).
5. F/W will initialize and the program is written automatically.
6. After completion of F/W UP-LOAD, turn the power OFF, disconnect the power plug and remove the CF (Update Completed).
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2013 | Kyocera Mita Km 1530 2030 Copystar Cs 1530...
Nov 05, 2012 | Kyocera Mita KM-1650 All-In-One Printer
Nov 05, 2012 | Kyocera Mita KYOCERA/MITA - KM-C3130...
Aug 03, 2012 | Kyocera Mita KM-2550 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 14, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 22, 2010 | Kyocera Mita KM-2530 Laser Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Kyocera FS-2000D Laser Printer
May 28, 2009 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
May 01, 2009 | Kyocera Mita KM-1815 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 26, 2009 | Kyocera Mita KM-3035 All-In-One Laser...
1,283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!