Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: Unlocking of Samsung BD-P1500
I have a new BD-P1500, and after 5 Times
The trick seemed to be not holding the repeat key too long.
I have a Region B/4, running
I used the R4 code from below.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 76884
Now it to me about 5 tries to get this to work, It needed to be done without delay.
So if you don’t get it to work straight away don’t loose heart.
4) When it works a 4 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
From other threads I got the follow list of region codes.
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
Report this hack (requests/questions/spam/wrong/****).-->
Region code hack posted by wasgo, September 17 2008:
I have tried the hack mentioned above on my new BD-1500 and couldn't make it work. But the software in it is about a month newer.
Does anybody have any new ideas how to solve the problem?
I have the region 2 version (Sweden)
Posted on May 25, 2009
1.Turn on R155 without disc inserted
2. Press and hold Play and Stop for 5 seconds then release
3. Press menu
4. enter code for current region as above i.e if you have a region 4 type: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
5. The region is displayed in the top right.
6. You have about 5 seconds to enter the new region (1,2,3,4,5,6 or 9 for multiregional)
Region codes for Samsung:
RC 1: 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
RC 2: 3, 8, 7, 6, 7 (or 5, 7, 5, 3, 8)
RC 3: 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
RC 4: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
RC 5: 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
RC 6: 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2013 | Samsung Blu-ray Player BD-E5300
Dec 11, 2012 | Samsung BD-E5300 Smart Blu-ray Player
Aug 08, 2012 | Samsung Bd-E8500 3D Smart Blu-Ray Disc...
May 07, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1000
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!