i got a 2nd hand wii 4 my son off ebay and it has a password on it we dont know.i have emailed the seller 4 it but been waitting a week or so and they havent emailed me back so could u help please?the wii has gave me this number 88992784
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Just follow these simple step-by-step procedures and you will be on-line in no time.
1) Press the A Button on the Wii Remote and select the "Wii" tab on bottom left hand corner of your screen
2) Select "Wii Settings" then "Wii System Settings"
3) Scroll to page two using the arrow (which is on the right side of the screen) and select "Internet."
4) Select "Connection 1: None" ( If you dont see "None" in Connection 1, Click the Connection 1 button, then choose "Clear Settings.")
5) Click on "Wireless Connection" then "Search for an Access Point."
6) Select "OK" and choose your Wireless network ( it will ask for a router password )
7) Select "OK," "Save Settings," and then "Yes." ( at this point, your Wii will do connection test. You can disregard the support code as long as you see "Connection Test successful".)
8) Select "Yes" and "I Accept" - that's all there is to it. You are already on-line.
Hoping to hear positive results. Enjoy surfing :)
You need to replace the wii CD DRIVE Your son damaged the laser and the Mechanism that moves the laser and and rotates the disk
Just Google wii DVD DRIVE
Here is one http://compare.ebay.com/like/280655993415?var=binlv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=225673035067&crlp=1_263602_324952&UA=WXF%3F&GUID=38e956ae12f0a04373b45d64ff73f9c1&itemid=280655993415&ff4=263602_324952
Your Wii controller has a power saver function built into to turn off the controller and save battery life. If it's not recognizing the controller, try rebooting the Wii. If that doesn't work then your Wii controller needs to b re-synced.
If it's not powering up at all then the batteries need to be replaced.
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls”
3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?”
4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again
6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret
question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations
Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code
listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on
the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
I bought a second hand drive from a seller on Ebay and swapped out the motors...basically replaced the hardware mechanisms. samsung drives being the oldest 360 drives tend to wear out first.If you cant get 2nd hand for reasonable price get one from Ebay coming from Hong Kong.. Thanks Tom
well if you got ths game 2nd hand(used) from the store and there was no usb, you can bring it back to the store, file a complaint and get a brand new one or you can just go to amazon or ebay and grab one there.