Question about Leapster Learning System
My sons leapster 2 goes to the initial warning screen and then shuts down. I called leapster and they are sending me a replacement system You might want to try calling them
You could try this....
1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted 2) Hold down the Hint button while turning the unit on 3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button 4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus 5) Restart unit
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Her is Customer Service # 800-701-5327
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2011 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
Jan 25, 2011 | Toys
Jan 15, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
1) Ensure that a game cartridge is not inserted in the Leapster2
2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning
the unit on. Continue to hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER2
menu appears. Remember that you need to hold the "Hint" button down the
whole time while you are pressing the power button, and releasing it.
3) The LEAPSTER2 menu will show the options
Base Info, Cart1 Info, Cart2 Info, Cart3 Info, and Touch Calib. If you
do not see this menu after powering on the Leapster2, turn the Leapster2
off and repeat steps 1 & 2 until you see the menu.
4) When the LEAPSTER2 menu screen appears, press the A button on your handheld.
5) Using the stylus pen, touch each of the crosshairs that appear
6) Restart unit
Dec 26, 2010 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
Jan 30, 2010 | LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game System
Jul 28, 2009 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Jan 20, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Jan 18, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Dec 01, 2008 | LeapFrog LeapSter L-Max Console
Feb 11, 2008 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console
600 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: