I have a sony vaio vgn-fs790 laptop but cant seem to use the webcam i recently bought.my laptop cannot recognise this webcam and i think i dont have any webcam driver installed,please help out,this is the...
The built-in Motion Eye Camera is designed to add video functionality to many instant Messaging or video editing Software applications (such as Windows Messenger or MovieMaker). However the configuration process and support for how to set-up these individual applications is provided by the Software manufacturer, not Sony. Please contact your Yahoo Messenger support team for assistance on how to configure their Software.
TIP: Simply turning on your Computer activates that camera, so no specific
action is required to start the video services. Please note that only one
application can access the video signal at a time. If the signal is already
in use by one application, it will not be able to be detected by a second
Follow this procedure to take still image pictures with the integrated Sony Motion Eye camera.
1. On the taskbar, click Start and then click My Computer.
2. In the My Computer window, double-click the Sony Visual Communications icon.
3. In the Sony Visual Communications window, under Camera Tasks, click Take new picture.
Follow this procedure to capture video with the integrated Sony Motion Eye camera.
1. On the taskbar, click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Movie Maker.
2. In the Windows Movie Maker window, on the left side under Capture Video, click Capture from video device.
Dec 12, 2010 |
Sony VAIO VGN-FS790 Notebook