Question about Washing Machines
I have a samsung didgital washing machine and i get an error message saying 4E once it has filt up with water,ave been advised that it is the inlet hose but i have had it checked. could u help me please.thank you.
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2017 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Dec 02, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Nov 04, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jun 25, 2011 | Samsung Washing Machines
Sep 03, 2010 | Samsung WF306BHW High Efficiency Front...
Aug 23, 2009 | Samsung WF203ANW Front Load Washer
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung Washing Machines
Apr 06, 2009 | Samsung WF337AAL Front Load Washer
Dec 26, 2008 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Feb 21, 2018 | Electrolux Washing Machines
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!